Thursday, December 20, 2012

New news

I have made the decision to transfer to BYU this winter. I know it's a little last-minute, and even slightly crazy, but it feels like it's the right thing to do. :) Sometimes we're not meant to go or do what we think we should when we think we should. The Lord knows what we need to learn and experience. Every struggle and decision made up to now make sense as I look forward and plan this new adventure in my life. I feel peace and love at this time and know that even though there is much to leave behind, there are even greater things to be discovered yet.



Here is some more great news: my best friend and sister Anitia is going to serve in the Oakland California San Francisco Mission. She leaves on January 30th and is going to be a heartfelt missionary. I have known Anitia since we were both nine and she is full of love, loyalty, testimony, and conscience. I will miss her dearly but I feel strongly that this mission is the best thing she could be doing right now.


My heart is full of gratitude as I reflect on all the tender mercies in my life. I am lucky to know good people who inspire me to be better. I'm giving myself more opportunity to grow and improve. My family is stellar and I never want to take them for granted. Here's to good news!


No comments:

Post a Comment