Thursday, December 13, 2012

There is only one person who could ever make you happy, and that person is you.

Today is a wonderful day.
I have a fresh start, a new life, a new attitude about myself, and the freedom to do the things that I love.
I am Tori Brown. An individual with goals, fears, dreams, expectations, and strength to do the right thing even when it is hard.
There is so much to learn about humility, forgiveness, and love. I want to be better every day. Each step I take will lead me closer to my Father in heaven. I deserve the best the world has to offer, and I will live up to that worth.I am so grateful for the peace I feel tonight as I reflect on my schooling, my circumstances, and my glorious family who love and support me through thick and thin and who all have such amazing ideas and talents and goodness to bring to the table. I love them more than anything. I hope I can be the kind of sister and daughter to them that they have been to me today. I can't contain my joy and gratitude for all things good in this life and the pieces of it I've been able to feel and experience tonight. I am renewed and encircled in the arms of His love.

Everything is going to be beautiful. I am in control of my own happiness and I am choosing today to be the happiest I've ever been. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment